Ouch. I've felt like that before. Actually, many times. Then I realized that broken fingers don't play any better, so I channeled my anger to hurt the inanimate things around me--like the sheetrock wall to my left. The hole that hasn't been patched in some five years is a pretty good reminder that neither broken fingers or broken walls are typically beneficial.
Do you play for the Lord? I believe that you do. Step back and reaffirm why you're doing this.
Ouch. I've felt like that before. Actually, many times. Then I realized that broken fingers don't play any better, so I channeled my anger to hurt the inanimate things around me--like the sheetrock wall to my left. The hole that hasn't been patched in some five years is a pretty good reminder that neither broken fingers or broken walls are typically beneficial.
ReplyDeleteDo you play for the Lord? I believe that you do. Step back and reaffirm why you're doing this.
mm. thanks, Josh.
ReplyDelete