And chocolate fudge cake. And wii.
God is beginning to show me some of the fruit of the labour He's helped drive me to put in. :) PTL!!!
Watching Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra on the 22nd November, 2010 is an unforgettable experience. As I was sitting there, different questions filtered through my mind. Questions I will have to answer someday, questions I will discover the answers to someday. I hope. And pray. Should this be where I'm headed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I said it doesn't affect me that they deem me as too young to understand...maybe I said it to convince myself at that time...but it's not working now.
When I said that I'm giving it all to God...I'm wondering if I really did. Otherwise why would I still be feeling this way?
When you said that I shouldn't emo alone...I told myself I can't find you to emo with me. Why? Don't ask.
When you ask what's wrong...do you really want to know or is it just a formality?
Am I avoiding you?
Well...yes...but no.
Am I emo-ing now?
Yes.
Is that why I'm deliberately spending so much time alone now?
Yes, among other things.
Loner. Introvert. I just don't feel like talking.
This is not me. I don't like this person I'm becoming.
It's all that mangled with homesickness.
All that mangled with losing friends.
All that mangled with maybe not doing as well as I'd hoped?
All that mangled with the letter I'm wording.
All that mangled with wanting to see you and yet not wanting to.
All that mangled with wanting to be able to chill with you like we used to be able to...before this wall.
All that among other things.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wanna go home.
*Michael Bublé's 'Home' plays*
The only difference is...
I won't be home yet tonight. The river is flowing.
God is beginning to show me some of the fruit of the labour He's helped drive me to put in. :) PTL!!!
Watching Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra on the 22nd November, 2010 is an unforgettable experience. As I was sitting there, different questions filtered through my mind. Questions I will have to answer someday, questions I will discover the answers to someday. I hope. And pray. Should this be where I'm headed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I said it doesn't affect me that they deem me as too young to understand...maybe I said it to convince myself at that time...but it's not working now.
When I said that I'm giving it all to God...I'm wondering if I really did. Otherwise why would I still be feeling this way?
When you said that I shouldn't emo alone...I told myself I can't find you to emo with me. Why? Don't ask.
When you ask what's wrong...do you really want to know or is it just a formality?
Am I avoiding you?
Well...yes...but no.
Am I emo-ing now?
Yes.
Is that why I'm deliberately spending so much time alone now?
Yes, among other things.
Loner. Introvert. I just don't feel like talking.
This is not me. I don't like this person I'm becoming.
It's all that mangled with homesickness.
All that mangled with losing friends.
All that mangled with maybe not doing as well as I'd hoped?
All that mangled with the letter I'm wording.
All that mangled with wanting to see you and yet not wanting to.
All that mangled with wanting to be able to chill with you like we used to be able to...before this wall.
All that among other things.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wanna go home.
*Michael Bublé's 'Home' plays*
The only difference is...
I won't be home yet tonight. The river is flowing.
When you ask what's wrong...do you really want to know or is it just a formality?
ReplyDeleteHaha. When I ask questions, it's because I want to know. I don't like being formal. :P
I won't answer for the other person, though.
But throwing out not necessarily desired information is one of my specialties.
:P
:)
Hahaha. The Lord bless you, Chara Teh.
And when I say, "The Lord bless you", it's an actual invoking of His name in blessing, and not a formality.
Weee, we're learning all kinds of things, tonight.
Hahaha.
xessesse. Now that's an interesting verification word.
thanks, Josh.
ReplyDeletethe Lord bless u too.