I thank God that He never lets me get over Him.
Here's part of today's songlist:
I Offer My Life
Saat Terindah (Times of Refreshing)
In Your Hands
You Are So Faithful
Breathing The Breath
Can't Get Over You
Today He reminded me that He is a jealous lover. Today He told me again (and He just never gets tired of telling me) that He loves me. Beyond my comprehension. Today He encouraged me and let me know yet again that He wants to carry me through the crazy periods in life - if only I'll let Him.
Yes, it's another one of those adjusting phases, homesickness hits hard, and I just wanna camp in my room and not go anywhere or be with anyone. I'm going to have to apologize to that friend of mine and well, just stop being scared of everything. This is the real world, and I have to step out and let Him guide me. Trust that He knows what's best for me. With this in mind, I'm going to get up tomorrow and just let things unfold as they will.
Oh lol. I just love the way He does things sometimes. I can't say 'I love the way He does things all the time', coz I don't really like the way He handles SOME things. I'm working on that though :) The irony. I've got my iTunes on shuffle again. Haha. Tempat Pertama. See what I said about Him being a jealous lover? He won't settle for less :P
Let the construction resume :)
No comments:
Post a Comment