I thank God for so many little things today :)
First off, there was the lunch thing. I thank God for lunch buddieS coz there was one person I don't wanna be spending so much time with on account of me not being mature enough to know how to handle certain things yet. But when I went downstairs, said someone was with another of our classmates, and the three of us had lunch together. I thank God that He knows me better than myself that He knew there might have been another argument had there only been two of us :)
After that, there was the reminder that I've got those two vouchers I was blessed with sitting in my notebook at home...and that they could be a blessing to someone else. Which of course I told the person concerned so that it would stick in my head that I need to remember to pass the vouchers on to said individual. Being blessed to be a blessing is awesome :)
Following that was an email regarding something I was pretty upset about, straightened things out. So thank You God for clearing the air :)
Then there's the test Wednesday week. And the three songs chosen are three of the songs I have confidence in myself to sing (should I be in a situation where I have to sing alone) without screwing up. Haha :)
And I thank You Lord for Teddy Bear (lol I will be so dead if Teddy Bear ever sees this), who was ever-so-willing to help me get the application forms printed :)
And then there's the address thing I had to settle with OSA, which all turned out well and good :)
And the attendance for that platform where I was mismarked absent...that's settled too :)
And just when I decide I'm going home tonight and it's either get dinner on the way and eat later or just skip dinner (which I always end up skipping dinner), He knows me and shows that He's concerned about my well-being by having someone make a dinner date with me tonight...and not only will I get fed physically, but also spiritually :)
And I also thank Him that the weather was nice today, so I didn't have to open up my umbrella, or take a bus :)
He also gave me a lot of little reminders of little happy moments, which in turn, made me happy (eg. the FAIL birthday surprise from the gang. Haha. But thanks, guys. Lol.). People must have been thinking 'this girl is nuts...smiling to herself...and wearing an IMH t-shirt too!' Haha. :)
Today, I had a song in my heart from the moment I woke up...I thought it was going to be another emo day, but I was wrong. It's a happy day, and it's all because of my first love. Who is, of course, Him :)
I have a good feeling about the song I'm gonna write, and only now do I realise that He's been giving the song to me bit by bit. It's gonna come together well :)
Thanks for a good day :)
Today, I had a song in my heart from the moment I woke up...
ReplyDeleteI love days like that. If it's a good song, of course. :P :)
Yup, definitely a good song :)
ReplyDelete