I thank the Lord for all of you who are listed here.
In no particular order(I'm trying to remember in chronological order. Do forgive me if I miss anyone out. It was not intentional)...
Flesh and blood:
Mum and dad
Siblings
Grandpa
Grandmas
Granduncle
Uncles and aunts
Cousins
Orch-related:
mum, dad and siblings for your support
Mr Field
Mrs Law
Yukako
Audrey
Uncle Norman
Wen Dee
Parents-of-MPYO support team
Sam
Alyssa
Wen Yao
Carmen
Vincent
Winston
Zhi Wen
Jeremy Yeo
Cheng Xuan
Eben
Bus 1 people!!
all orch colleagues
Sean(and the Muras and all...)
More people who took time out for me:
Uncle Mah
Aunty Tina
Rachel
Joash
Uncle Moses
Aunty Ivy
Melvin
Dexter
Ensemble Koschka-related:
Jascha
Saori
Alyssa(yes, thanks again)
Jeremy Tan
Kester
Wei Min
Emily
Shen Lee
Christine
Dalfandy
Yng Ling
KissA Koyotei
More friends:
Sev
Elizabeth
Eugene
all CGBC youths
Wen Yao's family
Alyssa's family
CGBC family(just catching up and having you guys take moments to recognise me...or finally having me tell you who I am)
PFAOG family(for a good Sunday service and fellowship after church)
GROW Bukit Mertajam(for more Spiritual food and good fellowship)
All of you played a part in making my hols so memorable. Thank you all for just making the effort to make me feel welcome wherever I was...all over West Malaysia...and for the good times in Singapore.
I pray that the Lord will bless each and every one of you richly. Once again, I am only human so I do apologise if I left anyone out.
No comments:
Post a Comment