I thank God for everything that's happened between my last post and this one. Let me elaborate...
This is an overdue post, so since it's the 'holidays'(more like study break), I'm going to try and document some stuff now before I get back to studying.
In August, I attended another music camp. This time, it was a whole lot more fun. For one, we were in a hotel. Lol. Yes, walked to our practice venue(s) lol but with a whole bunch of buddies, colleagues...call them what you want. But yea, kids walking on the roadside carrying instruments. Lol. We played another lot of stuff...cut out parts(we had a time issue for our performance this time 'round) and sobz...cut out one particular section in Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker - Valse des Fleurs which I liked. Ah well, we'll be playing it in December. Our performance this time was in conjunction with the Malaysian Youth Music Festival 2009, organized by the Malaysian Youth Orchestra Foundation. We did the finale show in Sunway Pyramid. Had fun with POTC, aye? Lol.
At Sunway Pyramid, I had a reunion with my 'long-lost lil bro', who also turned out to be awarded the best piano solo, diploma category, along with the platinum award. Lol. I'm looking forward to next March, bro!
Right before camp, I took my flute diploma exam. Lol. And got the results during camp. With wonderful favour from my Dad up there, I did much better than expected and got a really good pass. Yes, silent buddy, the figure means a whole lot more to me now. Lol. Again, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank God for His blessing and favour, my family for putting up with my crazy practice sessions, my teacher for pushing me even when I thought I couldn't go anymore, my tutors and flute buddies over at orchestra for their patience and advice, my other buddies who kept encouraging me, my prayer warriors who kept me in constant prayer and my friends who lent an ear to my rantings in the process of my prep for the exam. If I have left anyone out, I'm sorry, and please know that I DO appreciate you.
It's been slightly over a year that I've had this blog, and so, I would like to end this post with a prayer that whatever this blog contains, both now and in future, may it glorify my Father. All who are in support of that, please do throw in a BIG LOUD AMEN. Thanks!
AMEN! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDelete