I thank God that exams are over...
Yes, no more worrying and stressing over juggling daily practice with studying and sitting for exams in school(at least for now...).
Tonight, I will be spending time with Ed, working on and polishing some stuff to avoid disappointment. This time, it will be more of a challenge, which is a good thing, of course.
The whole cycle starts up again of Saturday, and this time, we will be treated to seeing some of our colleagues(this is a term I picked up during the last camp) perform on the 2nd, little groups of our colleagues performing on the 5th and the senior team perform on the 6th. The lot of us will be doing the 7th June. Tickets are sold out, so to those of you who haven't got your tickets, sorry la. There's nothing I can do. Maybe you guys could book ahead for the August performance. I will let y'all know once I get the dates.
I'm excited...I'm jittery...will I be able to satisfy myself this time? I can never reach a limit to learning and I have such a long way to go. With help, guidance and correction, I am pretty sure that I will learn so much more this camp and it will benefit me in ways I can never imagine. All I have to do is be faithful, as God's Word says, and God will notice my faithfulness and reward me accordingly.
To all you guys who will be with me beginning Saturday...my 'colleagues'...I'm looking forward to it. Guys, let's give it all we've got!
No comments:
Post a Comment