Saturday, April 18, 2009

Csardas - Monti...enjoy...

I thank God for youtube!

This is by far one of my favourites. I love how the guy on the flute is so precise with the articualtion and all. Let's not undermine the guy on the harp, shall we? He did good too...and so did his page-turner. Credits to all mentioned!



Do watch and then leave a comment...

7 comments:

  1. I watched, and I left a comment. Well, almost. There's not actually a comment there, yet--I'm still typing it. :P

    ...

    There you go.

    Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. say something constructive about the video la...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The harp was constructed nicely. A little too baroque, for me, though. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol...thanks. Hehe...but u can't deny that they're good tho...rite??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cooould... :P But, in my opinion, they did play well. :) The song didn't really thrill me, though, especially after listening to JerryC's "Canon Rock". :D Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete